Pay-Per-Click AdWords Management – Twin Cities, MN
- Do you know the percentage of Google users who click on paid ads?
- Do higher bidding amounts increase your ads’ rankings?
- Can you force your competitors to pay more for their ads?
As the leading search engine optimization company in Minneapolis St. Paul, we’ve helped businesses throughout Minnesota and nationally to dominate Google rankings for a wide range of keyword searches. That’s the core of our top-notch services. Recently, research has shown that up to 30% of Google searchers regularly click pay-per-click ads. That’s a significant percentage and offers new opportunities to increase target web traffic. Using the same proven, research-based expertise we apply to SEO, we also help our clients maximize the success of their Google AdWords campaigns.
Both SEO and pay-per-click campaigns are based on successful marketing websites. Both deliver motivated potential customers and clients to your company’s website, but they’re very different in cost and effectiveness. SEO acts around the clock every day to deliver visitors to your website. About 70% of Google users click through only on those organic listings. A carefully-planned and executed AdWords PPC strategy can bring the other 30% of users to landing pages on your website for specific marketing purposes. The two approaches have their unique advantages and supplement each other’s results.
Controlling Bid Costs in AdWords
AdWords marketing is an auction-based system. You pay only for actual visits to your website, so it’s easy to control your advertising budget. Bidding for ad placement is a highly technical process. You pay more than you should for clicks if the you simply follow AdWords’ recommended minimum prices. However, you get few visits because your ads don’t appear, if you don’t know what the right bids are. Google decides ad placement and bid prices using a complex formula. Our time-tested strategies keep your bid costs low, while delivering visitors to the most effective and relevant pages on your site.
High Cost of Do-It-Yourself PPC Management
Some Twin Cities business owners try managing their own AdWords campaigns. It’s easy to set up and execute a campaign, so it’s natural to try it on your own. What usually happens, though, is poor performance, high bid prices, and high costs per visitor acquisition. While it’s easy to get started with AdWords, the system is actually very complex, and a complete understanding of SEM techniques is the only route to cost-effective performance. Our professional AdWords management gives you more for less.
The Importance of Your Website’s Quality
Part of Google’s AdWords ad placement and bid price formula depends on many of the same factors that affect SEO performance. Highly relevant, informative content on the landing pages for your target keywords will make your ad placement better and keep your costs lower. The websites we design and the top-quality marketing content on them gives you the edge. But there’s more to it than that. If your website doesn’t actually convert visitors into leads and sales, the money spent on pay-per-click advertising is wasted. Every page on every website we build is optimized for maximum conversion.
Maximum Return on PPC Investment
On a day-to-day basis, SEO produces the lowest possible cost per visit to your website. Your highly optimized website gets outstanding organic search engine rankings and delivers high traffic consistently. However, websites are relatively static over time. For seasonal marketing, special offers, new product introductions and other time-sensitive marketing efforts, customized AdWords campaigns can be extremely effective in attracting motivated customers and clients. Our experienced PPC managers can help you create ideal SEM campaigns to meet these needs.
Professional AdWords SEM Management for Minnesota Businesses – Minneapolis St. Paul
Everything our Twin Cities search engine marketing team does for our clients has just one goal: delivering more visitors to their websites and converting those visitors into active leads and sales. We actively seek out opportunities in SEO and AdWords PPC marketing for our regular clients and consult with them to find the most effective strategies. The result is higher revenues and increased business. We encourage you to contact us to discuss your internet marketing needs. We’ll show you what we have accomplished for Minnesota businesses like yours and work with you to design strategies that will get results you will see on your bottom line. Call today to get the conversation started.