Computer Repair Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- Have you wasted a lot of time trying to solve your computer problems?
- Should you repair or replace your broken PC?
- Does your business lack cost-effective IT support?
Today’s personal and business computers and network systems have never been easier to use. That simplicity, however, comes with some drawbacks. Under the hood of your system, things have never been more complex. Hardware, operating systems and networks are no longer simple enough for do-it-yourself diagnosis and repair when something isn’t working correctly. They’re a lot like today’s automobiles. The same complexity that makes them simple and efficient to operate also makes them a mystery to most people. From home PCs to business network systems, only professional, highly trained technicians, armed with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and advanced knowledge, can properly locate and fix problems that occur.
The experienced hardware and software engineers and technicians with our Twin Cities computer and network services company have the skills, experience and training needed to solve your problem quickly, at an affordable cost. One call to us will bring specialized tech support to your home or business location and get your problems solved so you can be back at work quickly, with a minimum of downtime. We’re experts at solving hardware, software, connectivity and network problems. We get the job done right the first time and every time, at highly competitive rates. That’s true value delivered.
Our team of superbly trained, experienced technicians will provide top-flight diagnostic and repair services for all PCs, network systems, and connectivity hardware. We service all brands, including Apple, Dell, Toshiba, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Cisco, Linksys, Netgear, Asus, Acer and others. Typical hardware-related issues we quickly correct include:
- Memory and hard drive upgrades and replacement
- Data recovery services and locked-up PCs
- Wireless connectivity problems and router reconfiguration and replacement
- Ethernet connectivity and network cable issues
Hardware problems are not the only cause of computer system downtime. In fact, the most common issues that our technicians solve originate in the Windows operating systems, application software and network system software. We quickly diagnose these problems and resolve issues to bring your system back online and operating efficiently. We regularly deal with tough issues like:
- Restarting locked-up systems properly
- Operating system tune-ups, upgrades and optimization
- Hard drive storage space recovery and defragging
- Data backup restorations
- Administration-level Windows restarts and OS troubleshooting
- Operating system restoration to a previous stable state
- Application re-installation and configuration
- Windows registry error repairs
- Peripheral driver updates and problem correction
- Network software and configuration troubleshooting and repair
- Complete software, OS and network services
- Support for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME and NT
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003, 2000 and NT
Every computer and business network that is connected to the outside world is vulnerable to attack. Malicious individuals and organizations are constantly attempting to steal sensitive information. Protecting your computer environment and data is not a job for amateurs. Our computer security engineers and technicians are your key to network safety. We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Anti-virus software installation and configuration
- Computer and network virus removal
- Anti-malware software and malware eradication
- PC and network firewall configuration and updates
- Local, remote and cloud-based data backup and restoration services
- Comprehensive data security consultation and management
When you need service for your business computer system, the real value of those services does not depend only on hourly rates. Professional services, delivered by our thoroughly trained, experienced engineers and technicians, resolve your issues efficiently and correctly with a minimum of downtime. Our highly competitive service rates apply only when a technician is on the job at your site:
- One Hour Minimum Service Charge
- Trip Charge – $5 to $20 per trip, depending on distance from Minneapolis.
- Home Computer Systems – $85 per hour for onsite work
- Simple Business Systems – $115 per hour for onsite time
- Complex Business Systems, such as Windows Server – $135 per hour on location
Tech Services for Home and Business Computers and Networks
Whether you need expert technical services for your home computers, for a small business or home office system or for a larger business computer and network environment, you can count on our efficient, fast services for any hardware, software or connectivity problem. One call to us brings one of our outstanding, resourceful technicians to diagnose and correct your problem quickly. Our experienced staff delivers the very best of service to fix any problem at highly competitive rates. Wherever you are located in the seven-county Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, one call to us is your key to a fast, cost-effective resolution of your issue. We look forward to your call.