Computer Technical Support Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- What computer should you buy for your home office?
- What anti-virus program should you install?
- Does software firewall provide adequate defense against hacking?
Computer hardware is more powerful today that most people even realize. Desktop and laptop PCs, along with mobile devices, pack plenty of power and storage that couldn’t have been imagined a couple of decades ago. All of that power has driven software designers to continuously improve the capabilities of the applications they market to business users. For most users, making decisions about hardware and software purchases has become more and more complicated. Does your Minnesota business need the absolutely newest best computers to do word processing? Do you always need the very latest version of the applications you use? Do you know the best ways to back up your important files and documents? Can you effectively protect your computer system from viruses, malware and hackers?
Unless you’ve devoted a great deal of time to studying technology, you will benefit greatly from our professional technical assistance. That’s why our Minnesota IT support company makes a specialty of providing cost-effective, on-demand services to businesses like yours. Along with serving small to midsize businesses throughout the Twin Cities metro area, we’re available to assist individual users and home businesses with the same expertise. At very reasonable costs, we help you avoid mistakes, correct problems, and provide expert consultations. Our services pay for themselves through increased productivity, less downtime, better data security and rapid response when you need us most. Call on our Minneapolis St. Paul technology support specialists for assistance in all these areas:
Computer and Network Hardware Support
Whatever type of business you operate, you depend on an array of high-tech hardware to support your marketing and operational needs. When you have questions about or issues with that hardware, our technicians and engineers are available on demand at highly competitive rates:
- Technology Evaluations – Are you wondering if you need new computers and peripherals? Could upgrades of your current hardware help you be more productive? A consultation with our IT professionals can help you make crucial choices.
- Computer Equipment Setup and Configuration – We’ll handle setup and configuration of all PCs, laptops, mobile devices, internet connections and wireless networks for you to match your needs, work style and preferences.
- Peripheral Installation and Setup – Printers, scanners, wireless routers, external storage and backup devices, along with other peripherals, need correct installation and configuration for maximum performance and security.
- Integration for Mobile Devices – Getting all of your devices working smoothly together can be a real problem. If everything works seamlessly, it saves time and improves your work efficiency.
- Hardware Updates for Better Performance – If you think you need brand-new computers or networking equipment, having us update your existing equipment may improve its performance and let you avoid the cost and hassle of replacement.
- Comprehensive Repair Services – Count us for fast, affordable computer repairs, diagnostic procedures and solutions for any issues that develop at your office.
Software Support Services
The software you use every day can help you make the most of your time and help give you the competitive edge you need. The wrong software choices or issues with operating systems and applications can also slow your productivity to a crawl. Our professional IT support is the key to increasing your productivity.
- Operating System Support and Configuration Services – Whether you use Windows, Apple OS or Linux, our software experts can help you optimize its performance. File system configuration, local network design and data security issues are important. Count on us for fast, affordable assistance. We support Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. For businesses running Windows Servers, we support Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2, 2003 and 2000, as well as Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008 and 2003.
- Operating System Update Services – Operating systems become obsolete over time and their support will eventually end. New versions, however, may require hardware updates or even new hardware. Before making upgrade decisions, consult with our OS specialists for best results.
- Microsoft Windows Tune-Ups and Optimization – The default Windows settings are not optimized for high performance. When your current system slows down or issues develop, a thorough tune-up and optimization can restore your system to maximum performance. This affordable service can save you time and money.
- Application Selection, Updates and Configuration – Our certified IT specialists know Microsoft Office, Outlook, QuickBooks and many other widely used business applications intimately. We offer a full range of services for updates, configuration and troubleshooting to keep your work flowing.
- Data Backup and Security Services – Like larger businesses, your data is the core of your success. We help users set up bulletproof backup strategies and hacking, virus and malware protection services that safeguard your precious data. Let us protect your business from disaster.
Best IT Support Service Company in the Twin Cities, MN
Unlike run-of-the-mill tech support services from big box stores, we are a top-notch computer and network technical support company, based in Minneapolis. Our goal is to form close relationships with every business, no matter how big or how small. We work hard to get to know your requirements so we can provide continuity and customized support. We explain our services without jargon and strive to help you achieve your goals and help you work in the way that best suits your style and plans. Our technical staff will respond quickly to assist you. We will always explain what we propose to do and why. We listen closely to you and work to help you get the most from your technology environment. At some of the most competitive prices in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, our outstanding services give you results that pay for themselves through greater productivity and profitability.