Computer Hardware IT Support Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- Is outdated or inadequate technology slowing down your business growth?
- Are you getting the most from your mobile technology?
- Are your firewall and router configured for maximum security?
Today’s computers, networks, peripherals and software are the core tools of almost every business in the Twin Cities metro area. That technology makes every day-to-day operation possible. Staying competitive requires keeping IT systems working at peak efficiency. Change is constant in both hardware and software technology and obsolescence is a constant challenge. In addition, as businesses grow and expand, computer systems that were adequate in the past can no longer keep up. We know that a vast number of Minnesota businesses have complex technology systems. We understand that creating, configuring, updating and maintaining the computer and network hardware and software is a complex and sometimes confusing process. We assist our clients by providing the full range of technical support services, all performed by superbly trained, experienced, certified technicians and engineers in every discipline. We help our clients with consultation, installation, updates, and configuration of the full range of business tech hardware, including:
Our engineers and technicians have extensive expertise with server, desktop and laptop computers using any operating system software, including Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT, and Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008 and 2003. We can assist with recommendations, setup, configuration, updates and maintenance of any hardware used in your business environment. Seamlessly integrating all of these systems into your network lets your employees use the ideal equipment for their particular tasks. Our goals are the same as yours: We assist you in creating a highly productive work environment that focuses on maximizing the output and cooperation of your entire staff. At highly competitive cost, we’ll work with you and your staff to achieve your goals, customizing your work environment to exactly match your needs and budget.
IT technology is rapidly shifting toward expanded use of mobile devices by employees. Field staff and even in-house staff often perform better in a flexible, mobile environment. Today’s laptops and MacBooks are as capable as desktop PCs and are often preferred by many executives and staff members. Even sophisticated smart phones and tablet devices can replace desktop computers for some tasks. Repairing, integrating, configuring and protecting these mobile devices within your network system can be complicated and create data security and management issues. Our experienced IT support technicians are experts on wireless networking, mobile device software integration and data security issues. We’ll gladly work with you to create a smoothly operating IT environment that offers maximum flexibility.
Managing the extensive variety of peripheral devices used in most business environments is more complex than most people realize. It’s a major part of the duties of IT Departments at large corporations, and affects small and midsize businesses as well. Our outstanding on-call IT staff includes specialists in all classes of computer and network peripherals. We can assist you in specifying, configuring, installing and maintaining the following:
- Routers and Wireless Network Hubs – These crucial peripheral devices are essential today, but configuration and security protection are far from simple. Rely on us for proper installation and management.
- Data Storage Devices – Portable disk drives, media drives, flash memory drives and other portable data storage must be properly integrated and secured carefully to control risks. Our expertise can safeguard your data.
- Printers and Copiers – Local and network printing and copying hardware have unique issues and network configuration requirements.
- Scanners and Digital Imaging Hardware – Connectivity and integration with network file management systems can be complex, as can driver configuration and updates.
- Desktop Peripherals – Monitors, keyboard, mice and USB accessories require less attention, but still need correct installation and configuration.
- Point of Sale Devices – In every retail business, point-of-sale terminals, credit card readers and receipt printers present unique challenges.
On-Demand Specialized IT Hardware Support Services in the Twin Cities, MN
In today’s plug-and-play technology world, it can be tempting to simply think of most IT hardware as equipment that can be installed and forgotten. That’s not the case, unfortunately. Integrating all of the equipment into a work environment for seamless, trouble-free operation isn’t as simple as it sounds. In addition, many of these devices present serious data security issues and default installations can leave your proprietary and sensitive data at risk. Our professional IT support services can assist you, from specifying the right equipment to installation, configuration, integration, maintenance, security and data management for the full range of hardware required for your operations. Call us today for a consultation and cost-effective price quote for the exact services you need. A relationship with our team assures you of maximum performance and productivity.