Laptop Computer Repair and Mobile Computing Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- Are your employees’ mobile devices fully integrated with your network?
- Do you need fast repair and tech support for notebook computers?
- Do you fully understand the security risks of mobile access to your network?
Throughout the business environment, laptop computers, running Windows or Apple OS are becoming popular productivity personal computers. We fully support these with repair, upgrades, and network integration. Through broadband wireless connection, employees can work flexibly without being tied to specific locations and hard-wired network connections. We can install and configure secure wireless network routers that cover your entire location, providing seamless access and data security that is second to none. We also support a wide range of tablet computers and smart phone technology within your network.
Windows Laptop PC Services
More and more, portable computers are replacing desktop workstations throughout the Twin Cities area. More flexible work environments and employees working at their homes and on the road are common reasons for choosing laptop Windows computers. Equal in power to desktop workstations, they may soon outnumber those bulky systems. Our expert services for your inventory of notebook Windows computers include:
- Consultation and Purchase – Count on us for specification and acquisition.
- Setup and Configuration – We manage these crucial tasks properly.
- Software Installations and Updates – We help you avoid all issues.
- Network Integration – Efficient, secure network access wirelessly or remotely is the key to productivity and data security.
- Updates and Upgrades – We help extend the life of your investment with memory and storage upgrades.
- Diagnosis and Repair – Economical, fast maintenance and technical support services. We service laptops of all brands, including Dell, Toshiba, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Acer, Asus and more.
- Security Assurance – From virus protection to preventing data risks if lost or stolen, we safeguard your mobile equipment.
- Data Transfer – We safely transfer data to replacement computers.
Apple MacBook Support
Where Apple MacBooks are the choice, we offer full support of these systems, as well. We work to make these systems completely compatible with all network and software used in your technology environment. There is no need to restrict talented and productive staff members to laptop computers using the Windows operating system. We can help find solutions for every compatibility and connectivity issue.
- Purchase Consultations – Let us help you select the ideal equipment.
- Configuration and Setup – Rely on us for affordable service.
- Wireless and Remote Connectivity – We will integrate your MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air computers seamlessly into your Windows Server environment.
- Problem Diagnosis and Repair – We’ll skillfully diagnose problems and repair equipment.
- Software Selection and Installation – Compatibility is key. Microsoft Office 365 is available for Apple systems. We can help with all software.
- Security Services – From bulletproof logon protection to data protection in the case of loss or theft, rely on us to help you protect your data.
Expert Services for Other Mobile and Portable Devices
When your employees are out of the office, either working at home or on the road, they may rely on a wide range of mobile devices to interact with your business network. Typically, they log on to the network through the internet using cell data or via Wi-Fi connections. Our carefully designed password security configurations are designed to protect your data security and block malware and virus infections. Here are some of the devices most often used and information on how we can assist you:
- Tablet Devices – From Microsoft Surface and Apple iPad tablets to a wide range of tablet computers using the Android operating systems, these are popular choices today, especially for field use. Typically, users access Microsoft 365 or use apps and other software to communicate with your network and email server. Each has unique issues for security. Like all mobile devices, they are subject to loss or theft. Let us work with you to configure these devices to prevent malicious use in those situations. We can advise you on measures that should be in place to protect you.
- Smart Phones – Like tablet computers, today’s smart phones are capable computers on their own. Apple iPhones and Android smart phones from many manufacturers, including Samsung Galaxy, LG, Google Nexus and Motorola, can connect to your network using cell phone data plans or Wi-Fi connections. A wide range of apps and cloud-based applications may communicate with your email server and network. The same security risks apply as with the tablet computers described above. Secure and impenetrable password protection is essential and safeguards against data access if the device is lost or stolen are crucial. Let us assist you in assuring security for any mobile devices that may present risks to your business.
Laptop, Notebook and Tablet Computer Repair – Twin Cities, MN
There’s no question about the productivity gains available through employees using laptops and mobile devices that can connect with your network and cloud-based services. Managing these integrated connections and the security risks associated with remote mobile access to your network environment is a complex and daunting responsibility. As the leading on-demand IT support services company in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, we offer expert assistance to our clients in the productive and safe use of these devices by their employees and staff. We encourage you to contact us for a consultation and information about how our expertise can assist you. Without proper support and rock-solid policies and procedures your risks can be high. Our mobile connectivity specialists can help you minimize those risks.