Affordable PC Repair Service – Twin Cities, MN
- Should you repair or replace your broken PC?
- Do you know the best way to protect your computer against viruses?
- Do you back up your important files regularly?
For businesses of all sizes, issues that develop with their computer hardware and software are a constant concern. Technology problems can slow productivity to a crawl, creating emergency situations that can happen without warning at any time. For business owners in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, such emergencies need solutions quickly to prevent loss of revenue or even financial disaster. What computer users decide to do can make a big difference. The following attempts at solutions can cause the problem to become even worse:
- Trying to Solve Problems Yourself – A sudden equipment crash or a locked up application can suddenly shut down your work. Unless you’re a very experienced technology specialist, DIY solutions rarely work, and common mistakes can actually cause you to lose hours of work and important data.
- Calling Customer Support Lines – Most hardware and software companies have outsourced their customer support overseas. If you call, you find yourself on hold for extended periods and then end up talking to someone you can barely understand. Worse, their poor solutions can make the problem worse.
- Looking Online for Solutions – If you can access the internet, a Google search about your problem will lead you to many seemingly helpful pages. All too often, the solutions don’t fit your exact problem or may apply to other versions of your software or hardware. Again, your work may be lost.
- Calling a “Tech Geek” Service – A poorly trained support person will respond to your call. These so-called “geeks” work from preset support scripts and have no idea about your system’s configuration. You’ll pay top prices to the company they work for, but won’t get the expert service you need.
Timely, Professional PC Repair Services
What all of the options described above can’t offer are highly trained, experienced technical support professionals who quickly identify the problem and then solve it properly and in a timely way. Ask yourself how much it costs to waste hours of your time or even more, only to still have the original issue or even worse problems. When you call our professional, Twin Cities locally owned computer and network repair company, the first thing we’ll do is listen closely to your description of what has happened. We’ll ask your questions, as needed, to clarify the issue. Then, if a quick, simple solution isn’t obvious, we won’t attempt to correct the problem over the phone. Here’s what we’ll do next:
- We dispatch a certified technician or engineer – We know that a firsthand look at your issue by a technical support person with long experience in solving similar problems is an essential first step. Often, most computer users don’t have the experience to help us identify the real source of the problem that has occurred. We’ve solved your exact problem before.
- We diagnose the problem accurately – Using finely honed skills, diagnostic hardware and software, plus long experience, our technician will quickly find the source of your work stoppage or slowdown issue. You’ll get a clear, jargon-free explanation of the issue and of how we’ll fix it.
- We correct the problem with a minimum of work lost – While an occasional hardware problem, like a failed hard drive or major hardware failure, can cause serious data loss, such situations are rare. Most problems can be solved quickly with a minimum of data loss. Our goal is always to get you back to work quickly, as close as possible to where you left off.
- Our PC repair services are fast and affordable – If actual hardware failures caused your issue, we can quickly access the necessary parts or components. We’ll make the repair and get your system up and running with a minimum of time lost. We understand that you need to get back to work now.
Typical Technical Services for Windows PCs and Servers
- Virus and Malware Removal
- Restarting Locked-Up Systems Properly
- Operating System Tune-Ups and Optimization
- Data Recovery Services
- Hard Drive Storage Space Recovery
- Data Backup Restorations
- Administration-Level Windows Restarts and OS Repairs
- Operating System Restoration to a Previous Stable State
- Application Re-Installations
- Windows Registry Error Repairs
- Printer Driver Problem Correction
- Wireless and Wired Network Repairs
- Solutions for Many Other Issues
We support all versions of Microsoft Windows, including Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, as well as Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 R2 and 2003. We also support Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008 and 2003.
PC and Networking Technical Services for Twin Cities
Any time your computer or network is not operating properly, it’s an emergency situation. Time is of the essence. Instead of wasting time with DIY or haphazard diagnosis and repair strategies, call our full-service technical support and PC repair services company in Minneapolis St. Paul. Whether you’re a regular client or not, we’re your best choice for trouble-shooting and repair services. Our fast response, competitive pricing and outstanding certified technicians will solve your problem quickly and correctly. The time you save over other options will more than cover the cost. Your time is valuable, and we never forget that. Our highest priority is always to get your system back on-line fast and get you back to work with a minimum of lost data. Call us first for the most cost-effective solution, provided by our experienced technicians.