Search Engine Optimization – Twin Cities, MN
- How many Google searches are related to your business?
- Do you know why SEO and Web Design need to be integrated?
- How many leads and sales do you get from search engines?
Every day, in every regional market, like Minneapolis St. Paul, tens of thousands of internet users search on Google, Yahoo and Bing for the products and services your company offers. They enter a wide range of keywords, phrases and questions and choose websites ranked at the top to visit. The top three listed websites get about 80% of all clicks. Does your website rank anywhere on Google, the leading search engine? If not, those motivated potential customers will not have the chance to see what your company has to offer. Even worse, they will find your competitors and buy their services and products.
The optimized websites created by our highly rated team use research-based search engine optimization to get our clients consistent top-of-the-first-page rankings. Those high rankings lead to more web traffic, more conversion and more sales for our clients. We will be happy to show you how our SEO service gives you a competitive edge.
Business Owner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization
As a business owner, choosing the right SEO company can be a challenge. There is no shortage of companies that promise you the sky or even “guarantee” you top Google rankings. There is plenty of inaccurate or misleading information on the internet about how SEO marketing works. Many business owners hired the wrong companies and wasted a lot of money. Here’s what you need to know about search engine optimization:
- Web Designers Cannot Optimize Websites – Web designers are graphic artists. SEO specialists are statistically oriented mathematicians. Websites filled with big photos and flashy graphics don’t give search engines what they look for and can’t get top rankings. Visitors who look for information to make a purchase decision are not impressed by those fancy photos and often leave those sites right away. Sites we design make Google optimization our top priority.
- Add-On SEO Packages Have No Value – Web designers use stock templates to build your site. Those off-the-shelf templates are notoriously difficult or even impossible to optimize. Most web design companies want to up-sell you a cheap SEO package which is nothing more than adding a few haphazard keywords. Very often, this amateur’s approach causes more problems and can even make the rankings lower. Optimization only works if it is an integral part of web design.
- Cheap SEO Is Very Expensive – There is no shortage of “guaranteed rankings” scams that cost $50 – $100 per month. You will never get your money back. Those scam artists will use outdated and discredited techniques to trick search engines for a quick ranking boost. However, those short-lived high rankings will soon disappear and penalties imposed by search engines will follow quickly. Google often removes spam websites from its database.
- Google Gets 60-80% of All Searches – All optimization should focus on Google, where top rankings deliver the maximum number of visitors. Google constantly updates and refines its ranking algorithm that is based on its analysis of over 200 factors, including the quality of the web content, the history of the site, the user friendliness of the site, and more.
- Professional SEO Is Worth the Money – Compared to advertising through the traditional media including the Yellow Pages, newspaper, magazine, TV, radio and billboard, search engine optimization, when properly implemented, is most cost-effective. Over time, our optimized websites rise to the top of search engine rankings for the most popular searches and retain those rankings over time. The increased sales and revenues are well worth the investment in web optimization.
Since the internet began, the search engine optimized websites we have built for our clients have consistently achieved outstanding Google rankings for a wide range of searches. We’d like to help you understand why our optimization strategy works and give you the information you need to make the right choices. Here, you’ll learn the basics of what goes into an optimized site. We’ll show you why websites optimized for Google outperform all other marketing methods and why our clients’ sites move up steadily in rankings and push competing sites down. We believe that the more information you have, the better the decisions you’ll make.
Search engine marketing includes both SEO and targeted use of Google AdWords to maximize lead generation. Both methods bring in more visitors who look for your products and services. Google AdWords can supplement your organic SEO to capture the 30% or so of Google Users who prefer to click on ads. You control your PPC budget completely and can target seasonal searches, feature new products, and get instant traffic boosts whenever you need them. Our AdWords PPC managers understand exactly how to get maximum impact at minimum bid costs per visitor acquisition.
Both SEO marketing and pay-per-click advertising work to deliver a steady stream of visitors to your website, but that’s only part of the job of optimization. Visitors who don’t convert into active leads and customers can’t benefit your bottom line. That’s why our Minnesota SEO company takes a comprehensive approach that focuses on your sales and leads than flashy graphics. Our site designs keep visitors on your landing pages and lead them through various pages to get the information they searched for. Then, our dynamic informative content skillfully informs visitors, builds their confidence in your business and motivates them to choose your products and services. Every site we create is a complete package, specifically designed to increase revenues.
Fully Optimized Business Websites by Design – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
At Computer Lifeline, our website creation team is made up of proven, experienced site designers, SEO and AdWords consultants, plus talented marketing copywriters. Every member of the team focuses entirely on producing a website for each client that attracts, retains and converts visitors far better than typical sites. Our competitive pricing keeps your costs under control, but the results you get are far superior to run-of-the mill web design and SEO companies. The proof is in the high rankings and web traffic we have obtained for our satisfied clients in every business sector. Contact us for a free, no-obligation evaluation of your current internet marketing strategy. We’ll give you an objective analysis and give you a price quote for a custom-designed proposal for your business. There’s nothing to lose, and everything to gain.