Web Design for Top Google Rankings and Conversion Rates – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
- Do most of your new customers come from Google?
- When was the last time you updated your website?
- Do you know what your potential customers are looking for at search engines?
As the highest-rated web design company in Minnesota, our team of web designers, search engine optimizers and marketing content copywriters has been creating websites for successful businesses throughout the Twin Cities and nationwide since the internet first appeared in the mid 1990s. In that time, here’s what we have learned: Most small to midsize businesses have websites that fail miserably at attracting new customers. Despite spending tens of thousands of dollars on building their websites, most companies get almost nothing from their investment. Their money was wasted. We want you to understand why that is and why the websites we design actually deliver a constant stream of new leads and sales for our clients. Here’s what you need to know:
There are literally billions of websites on the internet. Whatever products or services you offer, there are thousands of websites competing with yours. Competition for customers has never been so fierce. Unless your website stands out in several areas, it can’t possibly compete for the customers you need to survive and thrive. Our clients succeed because we understand exactly how to generate new leads and sales on the internet:
- Attracting Visitors – Most website, frankly, get almost no visitors. Nobody knows about them. Everyday, millions of people look for products, services and information at Google, Yahoo or Bing. They only visit websites that show up at the top of search results. Most only click on the top three listings. Only powerful search engine optimization, which is integrated into the web design and content, can archive high Google rankings.
- Retaining Visitors – Most website visitors click the Back button on their web browser in less than 30 seconds. They bounce right off sites almost immediately. If they don’t find information relevant to their searches, they leave and never return. Most graphics heavy websites lose visitors instantly. Only well designed websites that put user needs first retain visitors. Our user behavior research guides us on how to keep visitors interested and engaged on our clients’ websites.
- Converting Visitors – Unless the content on a website provides adequate information and motivates visitors to take action to become leads or customers, it fails to build revenues. Our compelling content, outstanding navigation, and dedication to a great user experience informs visitors, builds their confidence in the business and motivates them to take the next step. Our clients’ websites are constantly working to generate more leads and sales.
Most website designers focus on visual excitement and clever artistic tricks. They consider the text content to be of secondary interest. Here’s the truth: Pretty images and fancy fonts sell nothing. Every Google search represents a motivated person looking for information on products and services they need. If a website doesn’t deliver well-written information quickly and completely, your potential customers will find your competitors. That’s why our web design company includes some of the best marketing copywriters available anywhere. Our clients’ websites focus on what visitors really want – plenty of information they can use. Web content must accomplish the following:
- Informing Visitors – Any page can be a landing page. Google users expect to find the information they’re looking for immediately. We give them exactly what they’re looking for.
- Answering Visitors Questions – The sales staff in a business is always ready to answer questions. Our web content anticipates users’ questions and provides complete information, clearly and compellingly.
- Closing the Deal – Effective marketing content is always moving visitors toward making a decision to choose our clients’ products and services. Our talented professional SEO writers do this very effectively.
Web Redesign for Stronger Revenue
Most businesses already have an existing website. Time and time again, we hear from business owners that their websites fail to bring in new leads and sales. In our free, no-obligation evaluations, we show them exactly why that’s true. Then, we propose a website redesign project to completely revamp and rework their website into a reliable, consistent revenue producer. Our record of success since the beginning of the internet speaks volumes. We’ll be happy to show you what we have achieved for our many clients and how we earned our stellar reputation for producing profit-making websites that sell.
The Cost of a Website Redesign Is Repaid through Increased Revenues
Is your business trying to compensate for an ineffective website by pumping marketing dollars into worthless Yellow Pages ads and social media marketing? How much are you spending to get poor and diminishing returns? The cost of a complete revamp of your website by our top-rated team can be met by shifting your marketing budget into a new website that actually produces leads and sales. That’s what our clients have discovered once the websites we created for them were launched. Our pricing is highly competitive, but the results our clients see exceed their expectations.
High-Performance Business Website Designs in Minnesota
In the Minneapolis St. Paul Metro area and nationwide, our web design company has just one goal: creating revenues. We produce websites for our clients that are integrated with the most effective SEO to achieve top search engine rankings. Our designs provide an outstanding user experience and a clean presentation that keeps visitors on the website. Then, our powerful marketing content informs visitors, answers their questions and motivates them to become your newest customers and leads. Our website designs simply perform where others fail to deliver. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation evaluation and analysis of your current marketing strategy. We’ll give you a report and a competitively-priced proposal for a project to turn your online marketing into a moneymaking powerhouse.